Last Updated June 17, 2023
Participation in the Service is completely voluntary and by registering an account, you are “Opting-in” to sharing the information you provide with the client couple, as well as for other legitimate purposes as outlined below. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of Wedding Couture Photo service users.
Personal Data – data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data – data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies – small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Controller – a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processor – any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject – any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
User – the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
What We Collect
We collect information about you if and when you register an account with the Service.
Information You Give Us
We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your age), and other information you directly give us through your use of the Service. If you are located in Europe, please see that section below.
User Account and Contact Information: This is information used to identify or contact you. Examples of such information would be email address, and first and last name. For example, in order to create your account, we ask for a first and last name, in addition to your email. We also use this information in tandem with a password to authenticate you when you log in to the Service.
Transaction Information: Information related to transactions you conduct through Wedding Couture Photo. These functions are linked to the Service we provide on our site.
Information Automatically Collected
We may log usage data about your use of our Service. The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, mobile advertising ID, and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency, and pattern of your service use. We use tracking source data from Facebook Pixels and Google Analytics. This usage data may be processed for the purpose of analyzing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is for our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
Use of Personal Information
We collect information about you to manage your account, and to make suggestions of items we think may be of interest to you.
We use your personal information as follows:
1) to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services. This will specifically include sharing your Personal Information with third-parties that provide support services, including but not limited to payment processing, currently Stripe, email services, currently Mail Chimp, and our text messaging service provider, currently Twilio. Third-party service providers are subject to change at any time without notice.
2) to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
3) to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
4) to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
We may process your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our services. The source of the service data is you and your usage of the site. The service data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without parent or guardian consent. If you are under the age of 18, do not send any information about yourself to us or signup for an account.
In the event we learn that we collected personal information from anyone under the age of 18, and do not have a parent or guardian’s consent, we will dispose of that information in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and other applicable laws and regulations. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 18 years old has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us at [email protected] and we will take steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our systems.
Sharing of Personal Information
Please see the sections below titled “Users Located in the European Economic Area” for more information. You can opt out at any time.
We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purpose set out in this policy.
Our site may include third-party advertising networks. These networks determine independently how to use your submitted information, so please review their linked privacy policies to learn more.
Users Located in the European Economic Area
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), please be advised of the following required by the General Data Protection Regulation:
1) Wedding Couture Photo does not currently provide the Service to Users located in the EEA.
2) While the Service is not currently intended for use by those located in the European Economic Area, to the extent we provide any aspect of the Service to Users located in the EEA, Wedding Couture Photo is a Data Controller such that we are the organization which decides the purposes for which and the ways in which any personal data that we have collected is used.
3) You agree that we are entitled to obtain, use and process the information you provide to us to enable us to discharge the Services.
4) Our lawful reason for processing your personal information will be “legitimate interests”. Under “legitimate interests” we can process your personal information if we have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
5) We will process your persona data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner on only for the legitimate purpose of being able to provide the Service.
6) We will only request, process and maintain personal information to the extent necessary to be able to provide the Service.
7) We will keep in such form that, and only for the duration that, permits identification of data subjects for no longer than necessary.
8) We will process personal information in such a manner that ensures appropriate security of the information, including protection against unauthorized processing and accidental loss.
9) You may withdraw consent at any time and request that your personal information be erased.
10) You may request a copy of all personal information maintained about you and request that it be rectified in the event any information is incorrect.
11) Wedding Couture Photo is based in the U.S.A., and as such, you acknowledge and agree that your information will be processed and maintained outside of Europe.
12) Wedding Couture Photo maintains all records in their entirety for the earlier of 22 days after your scheduled event, or until the User requests account deletion, at which time we will delete all personal information without undue delay. If you request that we erase your personal information, you will be required to delete your account and will not be eligible to use the Service unless you open another account.
13) Should you want to request a copy of the information we hold about you, or request that we delete all information, except as required by applicable law, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Information Choices and Changes
By virtue of the nature of the Service, you acknowledge that by creating an account, you are opting-in to receiving communications from the Service. Our emails contain instructions on how to “opt-out.” To opt out, please contact us at [email protected]. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include transactional emails about your accounts. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
Security of your Personal Information
We take steps to help protect and secure your personal information. Your personal information is encrypted in our server system using up to date industry standards. However, no company can fully prevent security risks.